(Dialogue between two middle-aged women on a bench in the countryside.)
– About last night.
– Late last night.
– What about late last night?
– I thought I heard something then.
– And what did you think you heard then?
– Yes. Stumbling in the distance.
– It came from your place.
– It sounded near to your house.
– Oh. It sounded near to me, that stumbling?
– That’s possible of course.
– Did you hear it too?
– What time was it exactly?
– I don’t know. By midnight, I think.
– So, you were still awake at midnight?
– Yes, I couldn’t sleep.
– I was wondering. You normally go to sleep early, don’t you?
– Yes, that is true. But yesterday it didn’t work.
– That’s a pity.
– But did you hear it too? …
Is life fun? Of course it is! You decide that yourself.
You decide what you watch and listen to, you decide what you focus your attention on.
Do I have all the answers? Of course not – I too just mess around.
But I do know this: those who indulge in creativity have no room for negative thinking.
Behold my blog.